Disclosure: I may have received a free product or other compensation for any/all products on this site in exchange for my honest review.

Wednesday, November 20, 2013

Goldie Blox commercial, I love this!

If you haven't seen this commercial yet, go watch. I adore the theme of girls being creative with their minds, and not just stuck in this world of pink domestic toys!




I was a hardcore tom boy as a child- beating up little boys, climbing trees and playing in dirt. I was allowed to be what I was, and back in those days, it wasn't all pink princess toys and purple unicorns. I ended up in a male dominated profession, and I have done well. I haven't been a man hater either, as some folks would have you believe for women in a science career.

I strive to bring balance to my daughter's toys as well..when she is old enough, I will be happy to buy her one of these sets...




http://www.slate.com/blogs/xx_factor/2013/11/19/goldieblox_commercial_rewrites_the_beastie_boys_urges_young_girls_to_pursue.html


Note- I was not paid to post this- I just genuinely love this concept!





banner