Disclosure: I may have received a free product or other compensation for any/all products on this site in exchange for my honest review.

Wednesday, November 6, 2013

Buildasign Business card review



I was recently provided the chance to review some products from Buildasign and their fabulous web store. If you missed the first review, for some cute signs I had made- check here.  

The second product I got to try was a set of business cards. I am currently running this blog and related activities, but I am also doing contract work in my “regular” profession of Environmental, Health and Safety. I have a set of discount cards I got on some deal or other that I use for my Etsy shop orders, but they were not very impressive, and I knew I wouldn’t be ordering those again, especially for  consulting. As a person without a corporate job for the first time in 14 years, I did not have a set of business cards for my latest professional endeavor. So I was very pleased to be offered this free set of cards to review. I could definitely use them!

I was offered a set that I could customize and order. I got into the Buildasign site easily, and I was able to create a custom set of cards in no time at all. There are plenty of pre-formatted choices in a variety of colors and fonts.





There is also an impressive array of clip art images to choose from. I had initially thought that I would go with a basic font and typical format for my cards. There is certainly nothing wrong with that. But once I saw their selection of tree clip art images, I simply had to insert one of them onto my cards. I AM a treehugger after all!

I had my information entered and formatted in under 5 minutes total. It only even took that long because I had a hard time choosing the right tree. I hit order, paid and had my confirmation in under 10 minutes. I was pretty excited to get them.

When they arrived, I was giddy to open them up. They looked fabulous. They have a great paper choice, and the colors and inks look incredible. I was very satisfied with the cards. I am very excited to start handing them out to potential clients, as I know they look great. In the consulting business, sometimes you have to make a bit of an impression to stand out in the crowd. These cards are going to be that little extra something, and I am pleased to have them!


(sorry, had to block out the email and phone number, as they are not associated with this blog)


My cards look great!!

If you have a need, BuildASign.com Recommends their other sites:

Printcopia

Allied Custom T-Shirts

Thanks again to Buildasign for providing me a free product for review. Although I did enjoy these immensely, the fact that they were free did not influence the content of my review.