Disclosure: I may have received a free product or other compensation for any/all products on this site in exchange for my honest review.

Monday, October 7, 2013

Series of unsatisfying tags


I found a really sweet stamp in my collection recently, and a purple stamp pad I forgot I had.. I had a pile of kraft stock tags cut, and decided to play... I stamped once, and then a second time without reinking.. so what you see is 2 stamps with the purple ink... I made a mess of them, but couldn't decided what to add to the tag....

I always see such nice work online, I have to think there are some unhappy results that lead to them.. decided to show mine!






Attempt 1, and so on....




hmmm... not getting better....





I think I like the plain stamp, without the extra bits..






Here is the stamp I used. Will have to play with this again.