Disclosure: I may have received a free product or other compensation for any/all products on this site in exchange for my honest review.

Tuesday, October 29, 2013

Review of Skate Into Fun (Jenna) Kindle Book





I was recently provided a free copy of a Kindle book for my review. The name is Skate Into Fun (Jenna). We have a Kindle, but it has a broken screen at the moment, so we used our Kindle Cloud Reader on the laptop. (It is nice to use anyway, as the screen is bigger!)





Jenna is a little girl that has great ideas about all the things she can do and be when she is older. She has some good ones too! Mainly I got the book because I love to skate, and I want to foster that in my daughter as well. I had thought there was a bunch more about skating in the book, but I was still pleasantly surprised with the other content. The images were appealing to the little lady, and she had me read it twice. She loves anything with a sing song theme, and this did not disappoint.

The book was an easy read, and is more for an early reader than a toddler, but we will be enjoying this book for years to come.

Overall, for around $3 on Amazon, it is a great addition to our digital library!


Thanks to Washington Longfellow Press for the opportunity to review this book.
Although I was provided this book for free, it did not influence my review.


I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.