Disclosure: I may have received a free product or other compensation for any/all products on this site in exchange for my honest review.

Friday, October 25, 2013

Jifiti Review and a coupon for $5 off $25 purchase



I was recently invited to check out a new service for making shopping easier.. Jifiti. I was pretty excited when they told me I could offer you, my readers, a coupon for 5 off of 25 when you use my link below... and enter code ITZY.  

I know you are bargain hunters.. I also know the holidays are coming, and some of you are already shopping. Some of you may even be done shopping, but that is a topic for another day.Some of you may be compiling lists for others to buy you, and this is where Jifiti is going to become your favorite app.



This is a service that helps you get the best gifts for yourself, and others. You download the app

  Here

You run out and pick all the things that you want people to buy you. (Hey, I have gotten tons of presents over the years from well meaning family members and such, that just didn't have a clue what to buy me....)
itzybellababy presents...



The gifter sees your list, feels relief, and makes the selection from the items.. then you get a notification on your phone that this gift has been made, and you now have the funds to go get the thing you REALLY wanted. 

This works when you are the gift purchaser too of course. This makes buying the perfect gift easy!

Don't forget to connect with Jifiti all over the net:

Facebook                    Twitter