Disclosure: I may have received a free product or other compensation for any/all products on this site in exchange for my honest review.

Tuesday, September 24, 2013

One more card with my wine stamp..

I have one last card made up from my favorite stamp. I combined it with my new grapes and chateau stamp.




I did a little creative stamping ( for me anyway) on this card. I  love my sexy wine stamp, and I was dying to use it with the grapes stamp. I couldn't get them on the page the way I initially wanted, but I like the way this turned out.

I took a white piece of cardstock and tore it instead of cutting it this time. Then I edged it with my Tim Holtz vintage stain. I think it looks like the edges are burnt. I love the way the ripped paper pulled the ink up. I will definitely try that again.

I adhered the cardstock, and then just placed my grapes stamp over the card and cardstock. It was a fun design!