Disclosure: I may have received a free product or other compensation for any/all products on this site in exchange for my honest review.

Sunday, September 1, 2013

New Wine stamp tute, with Grape leaves

I love my new wine stamp, so I decided to make another tag with it. This time I used a little more color on the distressing, and I added some punched grape leaves for effect. Check these out.



Supply list:

Grape leaf punch

Wine sexy stamp

Sizzix gift card diecuts

offwhite colored paper- 65 weight

twine ( I dyed it with chocolate tea, it smells great)

Tim Holtz Distress stain- Vintage photo

Tim Holtz Distress stain-green

Stampabilities brown pigment ink stamp pad

Fantastix water paint brush





This one was pretty simple- I punched out my gift tag on kraft paper. I dipped the edges on my brown ink pad, just to give it a little color. I sponged on a bit of the green distress stain. I just went kind of random.

Then I prepped and stamped the tag with the wine stamp.



I took a little strip of scrap white paper and sponged a bit of Tim Holtz Distress stain- Vintage photo around it. Then I punched out the grape leaves.

I glued those little guys on there, and it was done! I hope you enjoy!




ps- If you are interested in purchasing a set of these, leave me a comment, and I will get back to you on where I will list them.
Thanks!