Disclosure: I may have received a free product or other compensation for any/all products on this site in exchange for my honest review.

Sunday, September 22, 2013

New wine and grapes card

I thought I would share another one of my cards with the wine stamp I love.. I can not get enough of it:)




I used my "sexy wine stamp" on the little kraft paper cut out.

I used a new grapes stamp for the background.. there is some portion of it hidden behind that sentiment. I really need to make bigger cards to get all my ideas sometimes!
I colored in the grapes and such with plain old color pencils, and then I used a little alcohol on a qtip to blend the colors a bit. I have been playing with that instead of investing in markers, since the ones I want are kind of pricey at the moment.

For the purple cardstock, I used the crackle stamp with black ink for the effect.

Of course all the edges are cut with my fancy scissors, in a wavy pattern.

I hope you enjoy!



Gluten Free Meal Plans