Disclosure: I may have received a free product or other compensation for any/all products on this site in exchange for my honest review.

Monday, September 9, 2013

My cute toddler Zulily Outfit



Do you visit Zulily? I love that site. I have purchased so many items for my baby girl. I love to get on there and make up outfits for her, that I know she would love.

Her current favorites- anything Minnie Mouse, and shoes that squeak. She already has a pair of Laniecakes shoes like the ones here, but zebra print.

This ensemble will make her squeal with delight!

Find the perfect fall outfits for your little one at zulily.com!



Minnie Tote






Minnie Shirt



Skinny jeans







Black bow headband



Leopard Laniecakes squeaker shoes


Find the perfect fall outfits for your little one at zulily.com!