I took a piece of cardstock and decided to cover it, the yarn mesh, and the mulberry paper in elmers glue. I kind of shmushed them all around until I found them in a way that appealed to me. It was a real mess on my desk!
I let it dry overnight, and came back pretty happy with what I saw. I decided that the yarn wasn't highlighted enough so I ran some green stain over it with a sponge paint brush. I let that dry overnight.. the next day, I thought the whole thing needed some more stain, in brown this time.
I still wasn't in complete love, so I added some glitter spray. Just a light spray, for some extra boom.
Finally, I pasted it all on my card, and added a string of raffia. I am so excited about how these turned out. I actually have 4 of them made in all.
I hope you like them!
If you want to have a set for yourself, you can check out my etsy shop!