Disclosure: I may have received a free product or other compensation for any/all products on this site in exchange for my honest review.

Saturday, September 28, 2013

Floral greeting cards from scraps

So I have been playing with my Sizzix diecut machine for pretty close to a year now. I have a really hard time throwing away any of the tiny scraps of paper and edges and such from the diecuts, after I have them cut out and used. The Sizzix diecut for flowers is a fave of mine. I have made fabric flowers and tons of cardstock. I end up with the negative images and kept wondering what to do with them...


At last I decided!



I used my wavy fancy scissors and ever so carefully cut around the images, and made new fancy looking diecuts. I put the smaller cut out in the middle of the bigger one, and found some scrap pieces of paper that I had used for another project and POOF. I had some cool and simple designs for a card or 2 or 4.

I have piles of these scraps lying about. Now I just have to get cutting!

 
 
 Maybe you have been doing this all along.,. not me.. I am a beginner, and am just kind of playing all the time to find new ways to glue stuff together to look cool. Hopefully you enjoyed looking anyway:)