Disclosure: I may have received a free product or other compensation for any/all products on this site in exchange for my honest review.

Thursday, April 24, 2014

Dusting Powder, minus the talc thank you!

Have you ever wished that you had a product that could help you feel cooler in the sweaty summers? 

Have I got the item for you- a refreshing dusting powder! First lets talk about why good old fashioned baby powder is a no no these days- Talc! All the information out today shows that talc is not good for us- not to breathe and not on our skin, and especially not in the genital area. 

 Don't just take my word for it- read these article: http://www.preventcancer.com/consumers/cosmetics/talc.htm 

I will admit, I have found some conflicting articles online stating that talc is not a lung hazard, but still a genital hazard... frankly, why take a chance? Using food based ingredients is safer and buying from a large corporate source, lets you know that wholesome ingredients are used. 

 Try the Itzybellababy dusting powder, made of cornstarch and arrowroot powder as a base. All natural essential oils add the fun and "flavor." I sell these in an awesome stainless steel flour shaker, that is refillable with our powders on Etsy.

https://www.etsy.com/listing/106397615/18-ounces-of-puffy-dusting-powder