Disclosure: I may have received a free product or other compensation for any/all products on this site in exchange for my honest review.

Thursday, April 25, 2013

V-8 Fruit Fusion juices


Since I have had my daughter, I have been relentlessly searching for a nice juice to replace the orange juice that I can no longer have because of her eczema. I read studies about apple juice and the contaminants.. I also find that apple juice is too sugary for me, and makes me sludgy. Grape juice wasn't cutting it. Cherry juice bores me after a week of it.. fruit punch always has some hidden citrus it seems...But I like a sweet drink now and then, and I keep searching.

 

I have finally discovered a nice juice product that I can drink that is free of high fructose corn syrup, weird fiber additives, sucralose and citrus. V-8 Fruit Fusions!  There was a sale at the grocery store and I had some coupons.. after reading the labels on the blueberry pomegranate and mango, I decided to try them.. ohhh the delights! They even claim to have a serving of fruit and veggies in each glass....

 

 

 

The Pomegranate Blueberry is just the right amount of sweet and tart. It goes down smooth and quenches the thirst. I add a lot of ice to it, as I find it can use just a slight dilution and still taste great-- and look at these ingredients-mmmmm.

 

'Pomegranate Blueberry contains the juice of 8 vegetables and fruits: sweet potatoes, purple carrots, tomatoes, carrots, apples, white grapes, pomegranates, blueberries"

 

 

The Peach mango is just as satisfying. Sometimes mango can be a little much in a juice- peaches too- but they really got this one right as well. With ice, it is a perfectly refreshing drink too. I can't believe there are vegetables in this!

 

"Peach Mango contains the juice of 8 vegetables and fruits: sweet potatoes, yellow tomatoes, yellow carrots, carrots, white grapes, oranges, peaches, mango puree."

 

There are apparently 7 different flavors available and I will be trying them all.. but since I bought 6 bottles of juice, it may take me a few days.. HA!

 

 

Please note- I did not receive any compensation or incentive to write this review. These ideas are my own, and express my love for a product!



Save on Top Brands at Sylvane